Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Compliance & Regulatory
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is one of the leading investment banks in the world, with operations spanning across the globe. Having established a significant presence in the Indian market, they are looking to hire an AM Legal Entity Controller to supplement their expansion plans.
Job Description - Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing the monthly P&L and balance sheet reports for different entities, and also assisting in the monthly/quarterly reconciliations.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance and participating in statutory financial reporting which will include working with both, internal and external auditors.
- Ensuring completeness of financial records, and compliance with finance control standards.
- In addition to this, you will be responsible for building a team, and assisting in the migration of different finance functions.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a CA (2005/06) with relevant background in financial reporting and accounting, preferably with an investment bank.
- Prior experience of dealing with IFRS/US GAAP accounting standards would be desirable.
- You should be open to working in shifts.
What's on Offer - An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual to fast track your career progression through excellent visibility to senior management. You will be responsible for the end to end financial affairs of the various legal entities of the company. Apart from this, our client is willing to offer an attractive salary package to the ideal candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply