Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review ongoing legal civil and criminal cases and advice management accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess legal implications that need to be brought to the executive management's attention.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Negotiate, review and draft documentation for business transactions and prepare and advise on the necessary checklist to be adopted to ensure information is submitted on time.
Please apply in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Head - HR & Administration
Wall Street Finance Ltd.
(A Spice Global Group Company)