Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Audit & Risk
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a 200 year old NYSE organization and are global leaders of the agri-business industry. Worldwide they employ over 20 000 employees in 32 countries from 450 facilities. Our client is currently seeking a Assistant Manager in their global audit team.
Job Description - Identify and evaluate risk areas and provide key input to the development of the Audit Plan.
- Perform audit procedures, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures.
- Supervise the performance of fieldwork for projects.
- Review work papers and performs quality checks.
- Conduct interviews, reviews documents, develop and administer surveys, compose summary memos, and prepare working papers.
- Monitor and report audit activity status to Project Managers Develop and maintain productive auditee and staff relationships through individual contacts and group meetings.
- Represent Global Internal Audit on organizational project teams, and at management meetings.
- Provides, or assists in providing, training, coaching and guidance to Global Internal Audit staff in conducting audits and other audit-related issues.
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a first attempt CA with atleast 3 years experience from the Big 4.
- Additionally you have considerable knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and a valid passport is a must.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior international exposure in audit.
What's on Offer - Excellent career progression - Work culture
To Apply - Click here to apply