Design : Safety
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 9 - 11 Years
Education : Dip in Industrial Safety / Adv Dip in Industrial Safety
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To develop, implement and monitor Board Occupational Health and Safety Policy, Programs, and Procedures.
2. To assist the Board in complying with current health and safety legislation and/or regulations with the objective of ensuring that all reasonable and proper measures are taken to protect the safety and health of learners, staff and visitors.
3. To establish budget proposals for the operation of the Occupational Health and Safety office and specific training programs.
4. To increase health and safety awareness at all levels within the organization.
5. To investigate and report on all serious/critical personal injury accidents occurring to students, staff and/or visitors to the appropriate senior official, and to assist in the investigation of all accidents/incidents that result in substantial damage to Board vehicles and property.
6. To investigate and report on complaints of hazardous working conditions to the Associate Director and/or other appropriate senior staff.
7. To respond to employees’ safety concerns.
8. To conduct, as necessary, the safety inspection of any Board facility.
9. To assist the Board’s Joint Occupational Health & Safety Committees.
10. To respond to fires and other emergencies on or about the Board property.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com