The incumbent must possess the following skills:
- Handling all indirect taxes related matters
- Preparing and maintaining an updated checklist, ensuring of compliances required under Service Tax.
- Securing various registrations required under indirect taxes
- Preparation and filing of Service Tax returns
- Timely deposit of indirect taxes
- Appearance before Adjudication authorities
- Developing in-house expertise & corporate advisory on indirect taxes
- Drafting of appeals and reply to show cause notices/assessment appeals.
- Drafting of opinions on the applicability of Indirect Tax laws such as Service Tax, VAT, Excise.
- Will be involved in review of all Indirect Tax processes, compliance & advising on strategies.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
Role:Taxation (Indirect) Manager
Education:(UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (PG - CA)
Candidates qualified as CA with relevant post qualification work experience only need to apply.
Male candidates preferred.
Interested candidates may apply sending their updated resume and photograph by email to firstname.lastname@example.org