Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC bank with their Finance COE in Gurgaon, servicing global offices. In their effort to expand their operations in Gurgaon, they are looking for a professional to hire in one of their most critical teams.
Job Description - Reporting into the Manager and handling a team, you would have end-to-end responsibility for the preparation and lodgement of regulatory returns, including monthly reviews and commentary, statutory reporting and capital requirements.
Additionally your day to day responsibilities would include:
- Monthly balance sheet analysis and counterparty reconciliations of business units.
- Calculation of capital requirements.
- Production of Groups quarterly 'Pillar 3' disclosures document.
- Expense analysis and other operational reports including variance analysis.
- Ensure timely delivery of work and providing regular update to all stakeholders.
- Designing and generating MIS regularly highlighting key metrics for the team and work.
- Ensuring compliance with finance control standards for the reporting entity.
The Successful Candidate - CA 2007/08 with relevant Regulatory Reporting experience. You should have good knowledge of the Basel tool.
What's on Offer - Excellent visibility to senior management
To Apply - Click here to apply