As part of the Change, The Bank team, the BA will lead or take part of projects where he / she will:
- Be responsible for coordinating on going projects, defining the appropriate methodology and governance and ensure deliveries are made on time and within the budget allocated.
- Identify areas where Front to Accounting processes can be streamlined, standardised or automated
- Propose and implement adequate solutions to reinforce and optimise controls within ACFI.
- Perform opportunity study to rationalise the business model to be cost efficient and resilient
- Coordinate the implementation of new organisation in line with the ACFI strategy
- Define the functional requirements in collaboration with the production teams
- Propose and conduct change management actions
- Control the post roll-out of all projects
- Coordinate with other projects (regional / global) to ensure global consistency
- Report to management the progress on the project as well as potential issues / decision needed.
- Apply the Global Quality/Continous Improvement Tools / Methodologies at shared service centres
DETAILED OBJECTIVES, IN ADDITION TO THE ABOVE MAIN RESPONSABILITIES
The BA participates to the improvement of the project team efficiency (knowledge sharing, standardization of reporting, trainings on methodology)
- Ensure the project follow up and Execution on ACFI side, from the preliminary studies to the go live. It includes all steps of the project, such as the scoping, the specification, the coordination of UAT,(…) the migration and the changes management
- For the projects wherein he takes part : to deliver his/her tasks with the appropriate level of quality, timing and cost, meaning to anticipate risk, raise alert and propose mitigation action plan to avoid slippage of timing or budget
- Indicators are: Quality and timeliness of deliverables
- Act as a service provider for our internal clients meaning to meet their expectations and satisfaction in term of project deliverables and communication
- Indicators are: Meeting the standards set by internal clients
- Improve/ achieve the required skills and expertise in term of project methodology (depending of the level of the BA : junior/senior/pm).
- Indicators are: Autonomy, ability to work on new subjects
- Achieve the transfer knowledge/expertise to the BA new joiners
- Indicator: Participation to the on boarding of new joiners
Resulted orientation :
- to organize own work to make optimal use of his/her time or available resources
- to be proactive and propose solutions each time he/she is facing an issue
- Client focus: ensure clients requirements are met and exceeded.
- Cooperation : to manage or share knowledge management within ACFI
- Quality and Change Management Experience in Investment Banking Processes.
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is Mandatory.
Interested Candidate: Contact/Send Profile to firstname.lastname@example.org