Position: Assistant Manager FP&A, MNC BANK KPO
Assisting the Financial Controller with the following:
- Managing pre month end activities , accruals , site costs , posting , closing & transfer to HFTL
- Managing post trial balance ledgers including the review of P&L accounts and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Supporting Performing forecasting for the programme.
- Variance and management reporting to programme management and to Group Finance (including budgetary control reporting to work stream leads with respect to their allocated funding).
- Accounting for recharge income from other Group companies
- Accounts payable activities and related VAT reporting
- Determine actual cost of operations, processes, departments and regional areas
- Responsibility for ensuring that costs are allocated according to established procedures
- Managing the cost closing process, revaluation, monthly recons, capitalized/amortized variance and overhead
- Ability to respond to questions about financial performance. Respond to questions about expenses, trends and deviations from budgets
- To use detailed specifications, conduct an analytical review to identify key principle of cost allocation
- Understand the key relationships between legal entities and the type of costs associated/identified
- Develop and manage the invoicing procedures
- Ensure cost centres are set-up and managed on an ongoing basis - Identification of misrepresentations through analytical review.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelorís degree in related field or commensurate experience.
- CA (chartered accountant)/CWA/ CPA qualified accountant with good academic background, 4 years post qualification experience
Intermediate working knowledge of MS Office; Word, Power point, Project. Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Good working knowledge of financial services sector and beneficial.
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners & vendors.
- Essential exposure to global programme financial management.
- Experience of managing budgets & strong reporting skills.
- A firm understanding of process costing principles and an ability to apply them to inter-company recharges.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and solution to problematic areas.
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with Programme team members and the wider business.
- Good working knowledge of MS-excel and MS-Access and knowledge of CODA and SARACEN is beneficial.
Please mark subject line Assistant Manager FP&A.Please email CV to email@example.com
Please mention current CTC, ECTC, notice period.