Assistant Manager - Financial Controls
- To Assist Financial Controller in coordination of monthly actual data reporting, working with the business units (BUs) and perform internal control reviews to ensure control environment is maintained at the company locations and sites.
Monthly closing activities
- Coordinate monthly book closing in preparing the financials.
- Follow up with BU for proper actual data uploaded in HFM & Supplemental.
- Build processes to ensure timely and accurate transmission of data to RHQ
- Work with BU for revenue/ sales data, Backlog analysis, pipeline analysis
- Work with BU finance for adequate provision of expenditure/liabilities
- Help controller in Working capital & Cash flow monitoring
- Follow up with BU project head in forecasting and reporting for the collection,
- Work with HR for Head count data and reconciliation
- Ensure account reconciliations are prepared in time and reconciling items are reviewed.
- Perform income statement & balance sheet analysis and highlight any business implications
Statutory, Internal & Tax audit
- Perform control reviews at BU branch and site locations
- Follow up and co ordinate with BUs for Internal, external & tax audit.
- Liaison with the internal auditors for the internal audit and reply to the queries.
- Working for closing the open Controls Reviews /Internal Audit observation
- Follow up and review the Schedules for Statutory audit
- Monitoring of the Tax payments and quarterly return.
- Reply to the income tax notice, appeals.
- Liaise with RHQ/ WHQ on various controllerís group reporting
- Provide accounting guidance to the business units
- Adhoc projects
- CA/ICWA, with 2-3 years post qualification experience
- CA Inter, with 5-6 years of experience
- Good accounting knowledge
- Communication Skills (verbal and writing)
- Analytical skills
- Knowledge of Hyperion/ HFM preferable
Please send your cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org