Asst Manager -Finance Systems
MNC Bank KPO
The bank's Management Information system (“HMI”), Regulatory and Management Information Database (“REMIND”),, HSBC Universal Banking System (‘HUB’) are HBAP Finance systems. HMI is an MI system that works on TM1 platform and REMIND and HUB operates on AS400 (Mainframe) platform. The team will be responsible for Finance operations from Maintenance perpective.
- To perform user system maintenance of REMIND, HUB and HMI for HBAP sites.
- To review and clear REMIND extraction exceptions, REMIND data cleanup exceptions, REMIND reconciliation exceptions, Generate Saracen Upload Templates for GRCA reporting, Generate CRR/EL Cognos Standard Template and CRR/EL Exception Reports. Review and follow up on the exception records, DFI IT 1st line supported sites - Review and reconcile the REMIND data after the Mid-Month Rerun (MMR), etc
- To Support General Fin Ops (Interest Rate Maintenance, COF/VOF updates in HUB, Cost Centre set up, Exchange rates updates, etc), GRCA and HUB Balance sheet mappings, Balance sheet mappings and Financial Controls.
- To support Data Maintenance/Mapping Changes in site, Exception clearance, Manual Adjustments in HMI, NCR Rule maintenance, Reconciliation of HMI with HUB balances at Balance Sheet Pointer (BSP) level, Generation and Distribution of cost centre wise Business Profitability Reports (BPRs) to businesses/ cost centre heads.
- Would be responsible for finding linkages between processes and various SOPs, which require studying all the current SOPs, brainstorm with team members and update SOPs on regular basis.
- Qualified Accountant with around 5 years of post-qualification experience (out of which 2 years of banking/financial institution experience preferred).
- Working knowledge of GL or MI system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- IT experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Be number savvy and have the appetite in handling and processing mass volume of data.
- A quick learner with a very logical mind-set and good problem solving skills.
- Independent, able to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent time management skills and can meet tight deadline.
- Keen to learn and self-motivated; have a natural curiosity to probe and get to the bottom of issues.
- Must have excellent attention to detail and work within tight deadlines.
- Open to travel.
Candidate should have knowledge in General Ledger, peoplesoft.
Preferred knowledge in AS400 Mainframe / TM1 - either - Not manadatory.
Good knowledge in Excel and adaptable to learn to work on bank's software's.
Qualification - Any accounting qualif - mandatory
Accounting / Finance Graduate / Semi qualified accountant 4-7 years
Please mark subject line as 'Asst Manager -Finance Systems' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC & notice period