AM Finance Product Control
MNC Bank KPO
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/CWA /CPA /CIMA/CFA) with at least 2+ years of post-qualification experience or MBA finance/CFA with at least 3+ years of experience in Accounting/Financial Reporting and reconciliations. Experience in Hedge Accounting, SOX compliance within US GAAP, IFRS and IAS 39 reporting framework would be preferable.
- Knowledge of Finance Product Control functions in a banking environment with exposure to Traded markets products.
- Knowledge of various traded markets products like Options, Interest rate swaps, FX, Cash Equities, Metals, Equity Derivatives, Interest Rate Derivatives etc.
- Ability to manage the service delivery of designated processes.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills are mandatory, as are good tact and diplomacy, as the role requires relationship management with other individuals and teams within the banking Group.
- Global Exposure: Ability to interact with multiple cultures / multi-tasking.
- Exposure to multiple systems and MS Access database handling.
- Proficiency in MS office suite; technical bent of mind.
- Candidates should be OK with a 24*7 working environment
- Should be OK to join with 30-45 days from date of offer
Please mark subject line as 'AM Finance Product Control' or 'FE-Product Control' and mail to email@example.com
Please do mention current CTC & notice period