Asst Manager / Deputy Manager - Learning & Development Manager
With one of the leading Logistics company
Based in Mumbai
- Responsible for identification and delivery of competency development needs and initiatives across the organization to bridge the gaps between current and desired skill level requirements of the business.
- Reviewing the sources of Training Need Identification like performance appraisal forms, self appraisal comments
- Developing & Designing Content for Training Process at Pan India Level.
- Providing Basic Training across levels & regions.
- Creating a training calendar and planning various training programs accordingly
- Interacting with business heads and understanding current or future business specific requirements for training
- Assessing competencies to identify and address deficiencies in current skill levels and those required for future job needs
- Coordinating training programs with Agencies as required.
- Monitoring training function and programs organized across regions
- Seeking and reviewing feedback on training from across regions
- Creating a culture of identifying and assessing effectiveness of training across the organization
- Identifying, meeting and assessing trainers for facilitating various training program
- Participating in various HR initiatives and projects from time to time
- Responsibility for updating necessary details in HRIS related to training etc.
Intrested candidate can apply on firstname.lastname@example.org or esle call on 9099077040