Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Tax & Treasury
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a worldwide market leader in the healthcare & bioscience sector and a fortune 500 company. Headquartered in the US and with a turnover of more than 15 billion USD, the focus of the company presently lies in growing their operations in India. They are an employer of choice and have seen an unprecedented growth across both their business units, namely Bioscience and Medical Equipments.
Job Description - Reporting to the Corporate Finance Manager, you will be responsible for - Getting Audit done under Income Tax Act/Statutes and getting Income Tax Assessments completed for each Financial Year- Focus Areas here are Royalty and Transfer Pricing.
- Filing of Taxation Returns of BIPL,BII and BHC as per local statutory requirements. This is a highly technical arena which needs to be handled by a person with prior experience and the right aptitude.
- Handling the litigation on Direct Tax and Indirect Tax Cases presently underway between Baxter and India Authorities - Transfer Pricing combined with the nuances of the Local Regulations, is a highly technical and sensitive area.
- Statutory Forms Management. Management of Withholding Tax Regime/Laws.
- Filing Monthly/Quarterly Tax Returns
- Getting PF & SAF (Employee Retiral Benefits) Audits done under the relevant Acts
- Management Reporting – Fin 48 and UTC Reporting to Region; Capital Dashboard to Region, Monthly Tax Highlights to Region
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a Qualified Chartered Accountant with about 3-5 years of overall post qualification experience.
- You must have a minimum experience of 2 years in direct taxation. It will be beneficial to have an exposure in the indirect tax areas as well.
- A prior experience of working with an audit/tax advisory firm, along with a MNC or a large Indian company in a FMCG, pharmaceutical, healthcare or a manufacturing concern is a must.
- Excellent communication and team skills will go a long way for a successful application.
What's on Offer - An attractive remuneration and an opportunity to be a part of a high performing finance team.
To Apply - Click here to apply