We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Assistant Manager - HR position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at H.O. in Kolkata.
Our client is one of India's foremost private sector companies with a market capitalization of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 6 billion. It is rated among the World's Best Big Companies, Asia's 'Fab 50' and the World's Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Candidate Profile : Ideally with 2-4 yrs post qualification experience in HR and employee relations in a large manufacturing company will be ideal. Exposure to Corporate HR/ Regional HR functions will be a plus
MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma in HRM - from XLRI/ TISS/ SCMHRD/ SIBM/ MDI only. 2008/2009/2010 Batch Passouts will be ideal.
- Talent Acquisition - Acquiring talent at the right time, at the right cost while embedding best in class systems and processes including outcome focused orientation
- Develops a sourcing plan and ensures adherence to the selection process .
- Prepares and negotiates the offer /appointment terms right up to on boarding of the new hires .
- Responsible for the administration of the OE survey, ensuring that Managers have access to and cascade results .
- Facilitates the action planning workshops and tracking the effectiveness
- Induction & On boarding of the New Recruits
- Implementation of the Performance Management Way in the unit – Goal Setting, Mid Year Review, One-on-Ones, Annual Review
- Develop strong business relationship within HR Team and leverage the relationships to deliver the people objectives and in the process also embed the Talent Management and Performance Management Ways
- Talent Development – Capturing and Execution of the individual development plans. Responsible for rolling out of all Capability Development initiatives for all levels up to Managers in the region
- Align HR functions’ policies and practices with business needs. Interpret and monitor the application and compliance of HR policies and practices
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- To design and implement training calendar based on identified needs, as well as maintain and update database of training sources, consultants, institutes, costs etc.
- To ensure the best available pool of talent by constantly monitoring, analyzing and scouting for resources to fulfill the recruitment needs for the factory.
- To create a robust system of maintaining the organization structure in terms of numbers and positioning against sanctioned strength.
Salary : Best in the Industry and as per Batch parity.
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Kolkata
Kindly email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Options India, New Delhi