Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a NYSE listed S&P 500 company who own some of the leading brands in food processing business. They are present in nearly 190 cities and have over $billion in global turnover. Based out of Mumbai they are looking for a Commercial Manager in Finance to play a critical business partnering role tying together their Finance and SCM division.
Job Description - As a commercial manager you will be reporting to the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis and Reporting and will be expected to perform the following functions:
- Partner with the Supply Chain Team and gain understanding of the processes
- Ensure that the costs are being budgeted correctly and timely.
- Ensure timely submission of budgets, COGS Bridge etc to local as well as area management
- Participate in the mid year budget revisions
- Work with the team to identify the risks and opportunities to the COGS
- Work with different stakeholders in the supply chain to gain expertise of various cost elements
- Analyse the correctness of the budgeted costs and reasons for the change in costs on monthly basis ·
- Analyse the costs and then suggest areas of opportunities for cost reduction.
- Analyse the variances in COGS on monthly basis
- Work with the team to understand the reasons for variances and seek corrective action and evaluate risks to P&L
- Report variances & R&O to local and area management
- Developing Cost Saving Tracking Tool and tracking the progress & report savings on monthly basis to the management
- Provide COGS for all new products and promotions to the stakeholders on timely basis
- Forecast Capital requirements for volume changes
The Successful Candidate - You are CA/ICWA with over 4 years of experience in a commercial /business partnering role from FMCG/Pharmaceutical industry. Additionally you must possess strong analytical skills and have a strong handle on supply chain functions or exposure at a plant level. Ideally candidate will display excellent communication skills and with a proven track record working in a cross discipline environment.
What's on Offer - Excellent compensation package
- Chance to work with the best in class professionals
To Apply - Click here to apply