Assistant Manager- Business Research
Cheers Interactive is a global services company that specializes in providing analysis of information, intelligence and insight. We engage clients in a highly consultative led approach to assist them tackle business challenges and meet overall objectives. Our services are of highly bespoke nature tailored to suit the interests of clients in technology advances, market developments, competition activities and legal frameworks. By partnering with Cheers, our clients have been able to accelerate their decision making in both tactical and strategic areas including business diversification and M&A.
Our portfolio of services has enabled a number of global Fortune 500, mid-sized companies and research institutes to derive high impact gains across business function. We have helped R&D departments to accelerate the pace of innovations, save valuable time of researchers in analyzing information, achieve overall cost optimization, develop customized innovation management tools and identify opportunities to generate substantial additional revenues. Similarly in others areas such as Corporate Strategy, Product Management, Strategic Business Unit, Sales and Marketing, our specialist teams of subject matter experts and research analysts have helped clients to derive significant competitive benefits. We are a growing Company with a set of young and energetic people. We have expertise in niche segments.
This is a brief regarding the Company. For more details, kindly visit us as
Location : Mumbai
Designation: Assistant Manager- Business Research
Division: Information Business Research Services
Job Role :
- Responsible for engaging with the client and understanding client’s business & requirements and Helping the client to solve the problem and how the company can add value
- Preparing business research solutions in conjunction with the Practice Head. Solutions comprising of industrial trends, industry information, company profiling and competitor analyses, and other research deliverables; interpreting the result of research and providing business solutions
- Primary contact for project execution between the client and the team
- Understanding research objectives, designing research methodology for the clients and designing research plan.
- Project Management
- Costing and making proposals for the client.
- 4-6 years of exp in Competitive Intelligence/ Business Research/Strategy Consulting in multiple verticals (Exp in Telecom/Aviation/FMCG sectors preferred)
- Sound knowledge in Custom Research & Consulting projects. - Proven exp in Key Account Management in multiple verticals mandatory in international markets for multiple clients.
- Graduation/Post Graduation in (BE/ Economics/Statistics)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Team Management exp essential
If you meet the above criteria please send in your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries about the role please call at 022-