Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accounts Assistant
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Leading MNC bank with offices in the world's major financial centres. They are looking to hire within their accounts payable team due to their expansion within their Gurgaon office.
Job Description - Reporting into Manager and handling a team of atleast 7 to 8 people; your key responsibilities would include:
- Perform checks on process controls to ensure quality & timeliness as per SLA.
- Actively participate in P2P wide initiatives and projects
- Ensure compliance with finance control standards for AP Team
- Ensure quality consciousness in all aspects of the team.
- Implement best practices across streams
- Liaise with auditors (internal & external) and responding to their queries
- Manage client relationship and handle first level escalations
The Successful Candidate -
- MBA/CA/MCOM with atleast 5 to 6 years of experience.
- Relevant experience of 3-4 years in handling Accounts Payable would be a must.
- You must also have excellent team handling skills and would have done appraisals for your team in the past.
What's on Offer - Be a part of a growing set-up.
To Apply - Click here to apply