Position: Assistant Manager –Accounts
Location: Haridwar, Nashik
Qualification & Experience:
Total experience of 5-8 years in accounting out of which there should be at least 3-4 years of post qualification experience in a manufacturing company.
Should be able to handle a team of 3-4 officers.
Desired Skills: SAP Accounting module and good in MS Excel.
- Confident person with strong analytical skills.
- Good written & verbal communication
- Team orientation
- Should be in age group of 28-32 year
1. Responsible for monthly closing of books in SAP, Ensure all expenses are accounted within timelines.
2. Responsible for providing flash report, MIS on budget v/s actual for fixed & variable overhead, highlighting variances.
3. Responsible for ensuring statutory compliances w.r.t. Excise, Service tax, Sale tax & Income tax etc for monthly returns and dues.
4. Responsible for timely updation of standard cost in SAP.
5. Responsible for fund management with HO.
6. Responsible for internal and statutory audit co ordination.
7. Ensure internal control in all accounting transactions and systems.
8. Ensure proper stock accounting & reconciliation & yield analyses.
Industry Preference: Any manufacturing company
Compensation: 5 to 6 lacs
Kindly mail us your resume to email@example.com