Title: Sr. Executive, Human Resources
Altisource Portfolio Solutions provides services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral-based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
Altisource has three primary business segments:
Mortgage Services - Mortgage portfolio management services that span the mortgage lifecycle (e.g. origination, valuation, closing and title services, default management services, asset management and component services)
Technology Products - REALSuite of applications (residential and commercial loan servicing, loss mitigation, vendor management and electronic invoice presentment and payment software) as well as our IT infrastructure services
Financial Services - Asset recovery and customer relationship management
At Altisource, we continue to develop our reputation as the preeminent knowledge-based provider in our services sector. We focus on leveraging technology and a global service delivery model that provides highly efficient, accurate support of the industries we service. We use unique intellectual property, such as behavioral-science principles, artificial intelligence-driven scripting engines, and risk decision models to reduce performance variability, improve compliance and enhance overall performance for Altisource and our clients.
You will be part of the HR Business Partner team which performs key changes in the Organization with respect to Organization Structure and Design, Performance Management System, Process Improvement and Initiatives.
- Human Resource process improvements and initiatives - Employee / Compensation data analysis, Payroll Interface, Human Resource process / Compliance related documentation, and Change Management
- Performance management process including goal setting, deployment of dashboards and performance appraisals design
- Organization Development initiatives and Career & Succession planning
- Review existing HR processes and recommend changes based on the need.
- Diagnose, Design new policies for the organization
- Predictive models and conduct scenario analyses for HR Processes
- Process Owner for all or few of Organization Charts, standardizing data and streamlining processes
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Full time MBA in HR from premiere institute preferred (Batch 2008/2009/2010)
- Should have experience in handling HR consulting for organizations independently
- Must possess strong logical reasoning skills and high academic scores should be selection criteria as well.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org