Assistant General Manager - Travel Operations
MNC Outsourcing Company
POSITION REPORTS TO: GM – Operations / Head - Operations
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES: FUNCTIONAL/ OPERATIONAL:
- Ensures Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the process are met as agreed upon with the client.
- Identifies causes for non-achievement of SLAs, develop solutions and execute the same.
- Reviews and analyzes performance reports against targets on a weekly/monthly basis with Operations managers/Team Managers and with client to investigate causes for performance deviations.
- Ensures process compliance with all business rules and regulatory directives, and adherence to all operational processes and procedures such as disaster recovery, 3rd Party SLAs etc.
- Develops strategic & tactical plans to identify, analyze and effectively respond to client needs, emerging trends and best practices.
- Conducts dip checks of parameters that impact performance & data integrity.
- Performs trend analysis on MIS/ data and identifies deficiencies (tools, metrics and reports) and recommends solutions.
- Monitors compliance adherence through timely audits, generating awareness on the floor etc.
- Understands client’s processes and suggest modes of value addition.
- Looks for additional revenue generation opportunity and play an active sales role for the business.
- General Security Responsibilities:
- Adhering to Information Security Policies and Procedures of company
- Ensuring compliance to Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Manages performance of individual Ops/team managers through performance management, career planning strategies and sharing of best practices, therefore managing performance of the entire process.
- Responsible for attrition management and arranging for backfills on a timely basis.
- Works closely with HR to ensure high employee morale and retention initiatives.
- Conducts skip level meetings at regular intervals to address concerns, if any.
- Responsible for staff performance, compensation and rewards & recognition programs.
- Sets KROs for the team managers, team leaders and ensure KROs are aligned to client SLAs and overall organizational goals.
- Coaches and mentors sub-ordinates.
- Monitors employee count for full time attendance.
CLIENT SPECIFIC / ORIENTED:
- Manages client / internal review calls and handles escalations
- Manages Client expectations and ensures Client satisfaction.
- Ensures adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO270001 specifications
- Drives quality initiatives such as Six Sigma to ensure continuous improvement
- Provides reports on the process metrics and employee performance to the Top Management
- Conducts regular meetings with the support teams namely, Transition/Projects & Technology to ensure that the internal SLAs are met
- Responsible for budget management & cost control measures
- Manages various trainings namely, V&A, Process, Up skill and Refreshers
- Conducts forecasting of business flow
- Adherence to norms specified by COPC certification and ISO 27001 specifications.
QUALIFICATION (Education): Graduate from a recognized Institute or University in any discipline.
DESIRED YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 7-10 years
DESIRED INDUSTRY EXPOSURE: Minimum 5 years of work experience in BPO/Call Centre, prefably in the travel domain
DESIRED ROLE EXPOSURE: Ability to handle large operations.
Demonstrated team/client handling skills in the past.
MANDATORY SKILLS / PROCESS ABILITIES SKILLS PROFICIENCY REQUIRED (HIGH / MEDIUM/)
- Familiar with Windows Operating Systems
- Proficient in MS Office
COMPETENCIES CRITICAL FOR THE ROLE (BEHAVIORAL):
- Decision-making - Clearly defines problems. Considers all the facts and alternatives available. Is willing to make firm and speedy decisions Demonstrates objectivity and high quality in decision-making.
- High Customer Focus - Delivers a customer-centric culture in the organization. Proactively anticipates and provides holistic solutions to delight customers. Responds to customer expectations and improves customer satisfaction indices (CSI) better than the market.
- Enabling People Performance - Jointly develops clear roles, challenging goals, expectations and accountabilities for people. Creates an enabling work climate. Allocates resources and supports people to succeed. Demonstrates faith in peoples’ capabilities and motivates them. Monitors performance and celebrates achievements.
- Communication and Networking - Communicates clearly, fluently and in a compelling manner to create understanding. Actively listens to people to understand and seek feedback. Ensures application of fair process. Establishes long-term networking with significant external business partners and stakeholders for business gains. High
- Team Leadership - Shares a clear vision. Motivates, inspires, influences and pushes people to attain team goals. Walks the talk and shares credit for success and takes accountability for failures.
- Leading Change - Is a catalyst for major change. Gets buy-in from seniors. Communicates and listens with empathy to overcome resistance. Sets up systems to hold gains. Medium
- Coaching and Mentoring - Believes that each individual has unique strengths and talents. Believes that people can develop their capabilities. Personally invests time in coaching and mentoring to develop his people. Provides constructive feedback.
- Ownership and Accountability for Results - Demonstrates ownership for goals. Drives himself and others to achieve desired results. Reviews and monitors progress with course correction to ensure success. Constantly raises the bar after each achievement.
Please amrk subject line as 'AGM Travel Ops' and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention current CTC & notice period