A Client of Antal International for their New Foundry Division at Chennai,
Department - Quality
Job Title - Asst General Manager
Location - Sri Perumbudur, Chennai
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 15 – 20 years of experience in Quality Assurance function in the organization of repute out of which he must have spent at-least 8 years as Head of the function. Preferably from a Automotive / Automotive ANX. / Manufacturer of SG Iron Castings
Qualification : BE – Metallurgy,
Should be worked as Management Representative for TS 16949 in the Quality Management System in Foundry related to Auto Components.
Knowledge of APQP / PPAP / FMEA/ Control Plan / SPC / MSA / 8D
Supplier Development / Supplier Evaluation System
Knowledge of Castings & Machining Processes
Customer Compliant Handling / Customer Relationship
Six Sigma Holder
- Must have knowledge about the organization processes like Design, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply chain, Customer support. Should be aware of practices and should have world class practices in this area.
- Must have a deep interest and be able to take on investigations and finding the root cause of any design / product /process deficiencies. Must also be number savy and very good at statistical analysis and techniques.
- Must be able to influence people by depth and breadth of subject knowledge and people skills. Should be able to live and demonstrate the value he talks.
- Should have successfully acted as change agent and must have brought and established the quality culture in the organization.
- Must have track record of successfully implementing Quality Initiatives resulting in multifold benefits.
- Must be pleasant in personality but firm in dealing. Should not allow the quality to compromise.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have strong Analytical skills.
- High on integrity and personal value systems, good peer relationships/management skills.
- To develop and implement the Quality Assurance strategy in conjunction with Senior management team for ensuring that Secure Meters and the group companies to satisfy the quality requirements defined by customers, applicable standards and internal requirements for the products, processes and services such that Secure earns and maintain the repute of high quality products/services provider so that it can become and continue to remain the preferred supplier of customers.
- Ensure that globally the Quality of products, processes and services remain above the level of acceptability by adequate implementation of Quality Control processes to stop defects, Quality Assurance processes to correct the processes and establishing a Quality Culture to avoid it’s recurrence.
- Ensure that processes (manufacturing, design & development, order booking till realization, supply chain, installation & commissioning etc) including some of the sub-processes are monitored for maintaining itself above the level of acceptability.
- Work on continuous improvement plan to eliminate any non-compliance through use of QC tools, adequate root cause analysis followed by Corrective & Preventive actions taken in timely and effective manner to ensure that non compliances do not recur.
- Ensure that all the stake holders especially the customers are remain happy with the quality of products and services being provided to them via regular and need based communication. In case of any failure at customer’s end, ensure that the issues are addressed timely and effectively.
- Engage with and be able to influence domestic / international standards committee by advising them appropriately through the ability foresee impact of possible proposals and deep knowledge of the requirement.
- Institutionalize world class processes like 6 sigma, Quality Circle, Kaizen etc. across the organization so as to continuously improve organisation’s performance.
- Influence people across the levels, functions and geography to ensure that they are motivated and together in setting and achieving new height in performance year on year.
- Work closely with design teams to ensure that Quality is embedded in the new designs. Ensure that Reliability prediction is carried out and weak links undergo design improvements to achieve design robustness.
- Versatility in understanding and interpreting issues, trends and implications in the Quality, GMP and regulatory areas.
- Capability to promote Quality and Compliance, able to motivate sites and units to continuous levels of quality excellence and regulatory awareness.
- The leadership skills to work with and motivate diverse groups of people, both within and outside to achieve agreed goals.
Email you CV to email@example.com
M R N Rao
Antal International Network
12A, Doshi Gardens, 2nd Floor, Arcot Rd, Vadapalani, Chennai - 600026,
Happy to Connect on linkedin Send me an invite on Mrao@antal.com