Position: Associate General Manager – Operation & Chemistry
Education Qualification: BE/BTech, ME/MTech, PGDC
Work Experience: 14 to 20 Years
Job Summary: The position would report to Head – O&M. The position would head Operation & Chemistry of the Power Plant. The incumbent should have worked at the capacity of Operations Head of large coal fired boilers of 100 MW and above.
- Sound Knowledge of thermodynamics, power engineering and power control.
- Implement remedial solutions in times of major catastrophe.
- Facilitate conduct of plant performance test and trouble shooting.
- Basic understanding of contract management.
- In-depth Knowledge of Operation and Maintenance procedures
- Basic Knowledge of HR Policies and Management principles
- Basic Knowledge of FMS Policies and implementation of the same
- Sound Knowledge of Inventory Management, Procurement and Warehousing Methods
- Sound Knowledge of relevant modules of SAP implemented at Plant level
- Sound Knowledge of Statutory and EHS Obligations for O&M of the Power Plant
- Sound Knowledge of PPA, FSA, LTSA & other long term Contracts and their execution
- Basic Knowledge of Commercial aspects of Power Generation
- Good Management Skills to develop a very dedicated and motivated Team for O&M
- Ability to develop and implement good systems for the Power Plant Operation & Maintenance
- Ability to identify opportunities for improving performance and implementation of targeted works
- Good inter-personnel skills to manage the day-to-day activities of O&M in the Plant
- Ability to anticipate major issues – both technical & IR – take remedial actions and the confidence to manage situations
- Ability to train/ coach junior employees to establish a pipeline for Power Plant professionals
- Ability to Plan & execute major activities in the Plant like the Capital Overhaul & Scheduled Maintenance
Please send your resume to email@example.com