Sister concern of India's largest automotive company based out of Gurgaon
- Handling the complex problems of the labour union
- Ensuring a smooth transition over negotiations & settlements with the union
- Ensuring undisrupted productivity & good atmosphere in the organisation
- To preemt future issues at the union level
- Managing the entire gamut of HR & IR functions with demonstrated leadership qualities
- Wage settlements
- Formulating and implementing innovative IR/HR systems towards enhancing employee productivity and building committed teams.
- Driving overall IR/HR practices on labour relations, handling of unions, wage negotiations, recruitment techniques, performance management, etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hardcore Industrial Relations experience a must
- should have handled labour union strikes & settlements
- prior experience of negotiations/ settlements with unions a must
- Wage negotiations
- Compliace handling
- Team management
- Strategic thinking
15 to 18 years in Plant IR
Post graduation in management from a premier institute preferred
Please share your resume in confidence, in word format to email@example.com mentioning your current CTC & location and "AGM-IR/HR NCR" in the subject line.