CRY is an umbrella NGO providing financial, logistical, and management inputs to over 200 grassroots organizations working in the area of child rights. For close to 30 years now, CRY has been the voice of the marginalised Indian child, speaking up for their rights, to the government, corporate, individuals and the media. Today, CRY has made a difference to the lives of more than 2 million Indian children. We invite you to be a part of this movement.
Associate General Manager – Institutional Partnerships (Mumbai)
Function/Division: Resource Development
Did you ever think that exploring new business opportunities, analysing sales trends, defining marketing programmes, managing projects involving multi-stakeholders and developing an ever growing base of committed clients could change children's lives? At CRY - Child Rights and You, your job experience matters in a whole new way.... you do what you do best in order to create a better world for Indian children. At CRY we guarantee that every employee feels valued and experiences a unique sense of satisfaction in the work that he/she does.
- You will be responsible for mobilising corporates in your region to contribute resources in support of CRY's objectives and activities while increasing awareness of Child rights through advocacy based initiatives.
- You will ,along with your team would engage new clients by using your strategising skills; maybe even re-inventing skills to retain the existing clients.
- You will experience a new high and a new challenge every single day as you find innovative ways to raise funds and inspire clients to do more for child rights.
- You must be a Post-Graduate, preferably an MBA with 8-10 years of experience in Marketing/Advertising/Client Servicing/Business Development.
- In addition, you must have excellent communication skills, a strong strategic orientation, project management ability and at least 3-4 years of managing a team.
- Having an SBU level leadership experience would be an added advantage.
Please email your application mentioning the post applied for, or write in for more details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Manager - HR
CRY - Child Rights and you
189/A, Anand Estate
Sane Guruji Marg,
Mumbai - 400011