We are looking a candidate for the position of AGM Human Resource with the leading Food Retail Company. The job location is Gurgaon.
Education- MBA from good Institute(Full Time)
Experience- 8+ yrs
Human Resource Management
- Implementing the HR policies, system & procedures for the HR operations and development.
- Evaluating and facilitating continuous improvement of the individuals against clearly defined preset goals and targets.
- Defining plans, policies and strategies for greater operational effectiveness and manpower deployment.
- Counseling / Grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating Employee Satisfaction, HR Survey & community development activities.
Employee Relations & Engagement
- Regularly performing different ER activities like Reach Out, Skip level, On-boarding etc.
- Organizing Open Houses, Employee Welfare & Development, Recreational and Social Activities for employee involvement and participation.
- Assessment of Engagement Level (Inputs from Gallup, Exit Interviews, Small Group/Town hall meetings).
Recruitment / Resourcing
- Managing the complete recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources.
- Coordinating manpower planning, recruitment, induction, exit interviews & ensuring cultural fit.
- Identifying manpower requirements through skills identification and mapping for articulating the skills requirements and gap analysis.
- Sourcing & screening resumes, conducting recruitment, scheduling & interviewing candidates, discussing offer & issuing offer letter, fixing the grades, making of salary fitment and handling joining formalities.
Performance Appraisal & Compensations
- Handling Performance Management System and Identifying scope for enhancing the same.
- Drive Performance Planning - KRA setting, educate associates on SMART KRAs
- Enable the performance reward process (analyses of ratings, normalization and moderation).
- Facilitate performance reviews - mid-term & final and provide HR advisory to Business Managers
- Monitoring of the compensation trends and overseeing Wage & Salary administration function.
Training & Development
- Identifying training needs across levels through mapping of skills required for particular positions and analysis of the exiting level of competencies of individual vis-a-vis the gap.
- Preparing training modules, calendar, schedules & batches for imparting training on various topics including measurement of effectiveness.
- Conducting managerial / technical trainings to enhance the managerial and soft skills of the employees.
- Budgeting & organizing customized training programmes based on the training need analysis to enhance the manpower skills & efficiency.
- Designing & deploying OD initiative like change management, people empowerment, technology transfer, team building, employee counseling and recognitions.
Industrial Relations / Statutory Compliances
- Liaising with Labour Department and preparing & executing IR policies / procedures along with implementation of the same.
- Negotiating and amicable setting of issues among the Workmen, Staff, Officers and Managers arising due to time office, salary & wage administration matters.
- Ensuring healthy employee management relations in the organization by encouraging workers to voice their opinions on common platforms and promoting employee involvement in improvement activities.
In case if you are interested, then please send across your updated resume asap on email@example.com