AGM – Finance / Senior Manager Level / Assistant General Manager
Experience: 10 – 13 yrs
Qualification M.Com/ICWA/ MBA (Finance)
Age / Gender 35 – 45 yrs. / Any
The role of the Assistant General Manager -Finance is to assist GM Finance in establish benchmark accounting practices / processes in line with current / future organizational requirements. This includes payments, funds management, statutory compliances, assets management, inventory management, taxation, project costing, foreign exchange transactions and routine accounts activities.
- Maintain day to day financial control of the project within budget.
- Ensure that appropriate financial regulations and controls are in place and in use at all times.
- Ability to handle internal audits and also coordinates external audit materials for external financial reports.
- Make regular reports for the management on income, expenditure and any variations from budgets.
- Source fund at most economical rate of interest from various avenues including FDI.
- Periodically review finance strategies to align the same with marked, finance market in general.
- Responsible for the following financial management transactions;
- General Ledger related postings.
- General Ledger reconciliations – Balance Sheet Accounts.
- Petty Cash Expenditure and postings.
- Foreign bank account related transactions.
- Reconciliation of individual Creditors.
- Fixed Asset Register and Monthly depreciation.
- Responsible for the following Management accounting tasks.
- Review postings of monthly costs to the various cost centres/expense elements.
- Develop and maintain a Resource Register – Costs per resource should be reconciled back to the Fixed Asset Register monthly.
Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
1. Experience of financial responsibility for budgeting, accounting guidelines, creating year end accounts and liaison with external agencies.
2. Ability to develop, monitor and maintain management information systems and procedures.
3. Must be able to priorities tasks and make important decisions in a dynamic work environment.
4. Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
Candidates who comply with the role mentioned are requested to mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE MENTION YOUR CURRENT CTC, EXPECTED CTC, & NOTICE PERIOD WITHOUT FAIL.
Angel & Genie