Client - A Leading Energy Company.
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Electrical)
- 18-25 Years of experience in Operation and Maintenance of Transmission lines.
Specialisation: O & M of 400 KV (Quad) Double Circuit Power Transmission Lines
- Operations & Maintenance: Ensure Availability > Normative Availability, Minimise Disrution, Ensure compliance as per Grid Code and Applicable law, Comply with Safety Requirements and Overall Maintenance of the Transmission lines. Manage optimimum inventory levels
- Contract Administration & Management : Drive and monitor deliverables of outsources contracts. Draft, Finalise and implement contract amendments with all stakeholders. Prepare Tender specifications/documents, estimates, release work orders/purchase orders. Framing of Technical and commercial terms of the same
- Team Management : Co ordinate with plant for evacuation of Power, with regulatory bodies for compliance, with JV partner for smooth operation and optimisation of resources, and manage own team for optimising productivity.
- Environment Management: Liaise with forest department, reduce chances of forest fires due to electric sparks, looping of trees with assistance of forest department to ensure required clearance are maintained throughout the stretch of transmission lines