- Position: AGM/DGM (Learning and Development)
- Level: 2B/C
- Reporting to: VP – Organization Transformation
- Direct Reportees: 2
To determine and deliver a learning and development agenda to meet current and future business requirements covering technical, non-technical, functional, management, behavioural development.
Technical, Functional, Managerial, Behavioural, Soft Skills training across levels
Learning Needs Analysis, Identification & Formulation:
- To work closely with business leaders & managers in order to analyse the current and future business requirements for learning and development is, identify training needs and trends within the business
- To conduct a detailed training needs analysis through the needs identified in the performance management system review cycles
- To integrate the needs, prioritise based on business requirements and formulate the annual learning & development calendar
Learning Programs Conceptualisation, Implementation and Review:
- To design & develop innovative learning programs based on the identified priorities and customise the content to address the business context.
- To identify suitable internal/external faculty to conduct the learning programs.
- To manage the end-end implementation of the learning programs
- To build a review mechanism to measure the effectiveness of the learning programs being conducted.
- To identify effective learning partners both internally and externally
- To manage the external learning partner relationships in order to deliver effective programs to the organization. Build long term learning partners.
- To ensure that the internal pool of trainers is continuously expanding and delivering effective learning programs to the organization
- To identify and implement long term learning initiatives apart from class-room training to build a learning culture (like coaching, e-learning...)
Planning, Budgeting and Tracking
- To do the yearly, quarterly, monthly and daily planning for overseeing an effective learning team
- To manage the training budgets effectively
- Maintaining the overall training and development MIS and presenting month over month to the management.
- Skills and Attributes
Qualification: MBA in Human Resources / Post Graduate in Industrial Psychology from reputed institute. Additional certifications from T&D perspective an added advantage.
Experience: 7-9 years relevant experience
- Ability to scan the business and its environment and apply to the area of delivery
- Ability to analyse and conceptualise
- Ability to conduct trainings as a trainer
- Excellent networking & interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to manage project/events which includes planning, organising, execution and reviewing skills
- Ability to manage business relationships at all levels including internal as external.
- Strong interpersonal, communication & negotiation skills
- Organised, self – starter, passionate
- Good team leader
- High result orientation
Location: Mumbai. Request only Mumbai candidates to apply.
Please send your profile to email@example.com