AGM - GSC Customer Service Global Delivery BPI Manager
Looking for 14-18 Yrs. of Experienced Resources from the background of Manufacturing/Engg line of Business and then moved to BPO/ITES especially non voice environment. Salary Range 17-20 Lax.
The GSC Customer Service Global Delivery BPI Manager is responsible for facilitating effective process management, standardization and continuous improvement of the Customer Service processes, including all aspects of the delivery system.
Key Responsibilities would be to:
- Take charge of the process improvement agenda for Customer Service delivery organisation
- Guide improvement initiatives providing E2E benefits (e.g. avoid improvements for the sake of improvement)
- Lead projects assigned to Customer Service Delivery BPI by performing program/project portfolio management and thereby avoiding duplication of efforts between sites
- Drive replication of best practices and improvement projects across sites and Customer Service processes
- Drive standardization of operational practices across sites and Customer Service processes (e.g. operations management, performance management, visual management systems)
- Establish and overview process standardization and governance of process variants
- Facilitate business performance management of Customer Service Delivery processes
- Overview and secure business continuity measures are in place and contingency plans tested regularly
- Closely working with the Customer Service Business Development BPI team, facilitating the coordination between the site process teams. Closely coordinate and cooperate with the Customer Service Site BPI teams which in turn take the lead on implementing global solutions, driving continuous improvement in Gemba, safeguarding business continuity and providing coaching and learning to the teams in the sites
- Act as sparring partner for the process delivery leads in the sites
- Be an active member of the Customer Service Delivery leadership team, jointly setting the strategy, objectives and the overall improvement agenda for Customer Service Delivery
- Lead a small virtual team with 1-2 team members per GSC site, including people leadership, talent development and performance management aspects.
- Graduate, preferably with a strong technical background/aptitude to facilitate the understanding of how Process Excellence can be used to meet specific business needs
- Minimum of 8-10 years of management experience, preferable in the Customer Service activities.
- Deep understanding of the ML business system and process hierarchy
- Experience of working in a senior position in a corporate or LOC/Cluster/GSC Operations organisation
- Strong change management skills, envisioning and overcoming obstacles while ensuring benefits are realized
- Proven strong communication skills ensuring clear, direct and appropriate communication at multiple organizational levels and working across different cultures
- Project Management Certification or Six Sigma Black Belt Certification is an advantage
- High Analytical / problem-solving skills
- Drives for results and success, conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure
- Visionary, innovative and dynamic
- Ability to influence without formal authority
- Good interpersonal Skills
Right Fit Candidates are requested to send their resume to email@example.com – Mani Raj, i2i Workforce, Chennai - +91 98407 98607.