Open positions with Universal Commodity Exchange, the next generation national level multi commodity exchange for derivative markets across all commodity segments.
Requirement - 1
Manager - Administration
To plan, direct and co-ordinate supportive services.
- Handles General Administration, Facility management, Vendor Development and Procurement.
- General Admin Practices involving Maintaining Discipline, Handling stationary (Pan India), Vendor Management & Payments, Office Maintenance & repairs, travel & Hotel arrangements, Courier & Postage, Telephone & Mobile, Petty cash vouchers, Stationery, other Maintenance & Housekeeping , Security Management, AMC/Asset Inventory & Key Inventory.
- To assist in administration of office, Liaison work, Correspondence, filing and other related work.
- Handling complete admin activities including without limitation.
- Guiding the Admin team with effective Supervision.
- Reporting of all admin activities undertaken/to be undertaken to management.
Experience - 5+ years in office administration.
Age - 25-35 years
Gender - Any
Formal Qualifications - Graduate (Any stream)
- Knowledge of Telephone EPBAX system & Mobiles, Records, Mail Movement & Communication Management, handles the Pantry / Guest House / Conference / Meetings / Event Management, Library Management, Government Liaison.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong PR skills
- Event Management skills
- Pro-active and planned approach to get the job done quickly.
- Multi-tasking abilities
Should be focused on discovering and meeting customer/client needs.
Candidates having worked and gained experience on most of the administration areas mentioned above only apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with below details