Title: Manager - Administration
- Housekeeping & Facility Management – To Monitor and maintain effective cleanliness of the facility, Maintain material stocks, to maintain checklist. To monitor and manage the housekeeping needs of branch offices pro-actively. Managing office locations, ensuring timely renewal of rental agreements.
- Procurement & Vendor Management - Procuring competitive quotations for various organizational requirements. Managing vendor dealings across all branches.
- General Services - Streamlining the general administration activities, collection of monthly bills and processing it to finance dept, cost cutting, involving in all new projects works of the company, Organizing accommodation for visitors/Arrangement, travel/accommodation/Air ticketing/Stationery etc
- Event Management - Organizing outdoor conference/meetings, annual functions, get together, sports event, cultural activities etc
- Assets Management – Management of assets across multiple locations. Responsible for managing telephone and internet connections in all locations.
- Transportation – Travel bookings and coordination, accommodation arrangements.
- Claim handling - Validating all reimbursement (travel/accommodation) claims as per the company policy and passing them further to finance for payment post validation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Work-Ex: Minimum 4 years in administration in multiple geographies (cities)
- Qualification: Graduation (Any stream)
- Key Skills: TDS, ST, PO, Rent Agreements
- Negotiation Skills
- Self starter
- Willing to take responsibility and get things done
- Leadership and team building skills
- Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Communication Skills and inter personal skills
PN: Role is not an entirely desk role. Candidate will be expected to take ownership of tasks and close them.
Please send your updated CV with the following details at firstname.lastname@example.org