Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager Ad Sales (Ancillary Revenues)
Desired Profile: The candidate should
1. Be a Graduate (B. Tech/ B.Com) + MBA from a good B-School.
2. Have a good and consistent academic record.
3. 2 4 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Account Management or Client Servicing.
Professional Traits: The Candidate should
1. Be Process-Oriented and Methodical in approach.
2. Be Internet Savvy: have good knowledge of Internet as a medium & ways to monetize it.
3. Have Good Selling Skills in general and objectivity, listening and persuasion in particular.
4. Be full of ideas and energy and should be risk taker.
5. Have Good interpersonal Skills
6. Have Good Quantitative and Qualitative analysis
7. Have Business Acumen combine with Customer Centricity
8. Be Scalable within the LOB and Organization
Personality Traits: The candidate should be
1. Confident , Positively Aggressive ( Affirmative in approach ) , Friendly
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Business Development:
- Through 360 Degree promotions on website.
- Developing existing revenue channels and processes.
- Ideating and creating new ancillary revenues streams for the company.
- Operations :
- Handling day to day operations of the existing revenue streams.
- Handling Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly MIS reporting processes.
- Payment Collections and other Revenue Management processes.
- Revenue Forecasting.
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Internal Customers : Co-ordination with different LOBs like F&A, Tech, UI and Design, Content, Usability, Quality, Dom, OBT
- External Customers:
- Business partners, Vendor management ,
Please send your resume to Reema.Mehta@makemytrip.com