Job Role :
- Participate in building the Oracle Advisory Practice up to speed, build & manage the practice specifically catering to the Pan India.
- Responsible for managing relationship with Oracle in India. Preferred if incumbent has deeply entrenched relationships within the Oracle India organization to be able to identify sources of business & open doors accordingly.
- Incumbent will have strong network within the business community in the Pan India region, preferably C-level relationships.
- Responsible to sell Oracle implementation services to a healthy mix of clients across sectors such as Engineering & Manufacturing, Pharma & Lifesciences, Information Technology, Telecom, Media, Education, PSU and related sectors.
- Incumbent will have effective sell solutions across the entire Oracle platform including and not restricted to ERP, EBS, OBIEE, Hyperion, etc
- Responsible for lead generation to signing off on deals
- Leverage our client to reach across sectors & practices to identify leads for business development.
- Provide insight/advice beyond engagement-specific issues to client C Suite executives.
- Build, nurture and manage client relationships to expand our mindshare with clients, engage & encourage clients to engage us across other services lines whenever such an opportunity arises.
- Serve as a subject matter resource to advise engagement teams and provide high-level input to client top management stakeholders.
- Position and gain buy-in and sign-off for the new operating model from top management stakeholders (e.g., who, how and when).
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with senior leaders in client organizations, partners and other stakeholders based on a demonstrated commitment to their interests over time. Perform an appropriate role in business development in terms of presales and practice development. for example, presales, internal engagement and / or knowledge management
Academic Qualifications - BE (Mandatory)/MBA (Preferred)/ CA / MCA
- 12-18 yrs of relevant experience
- Hands on experience of winning and managing engagements specifically around Oracle solutions & services. Experience in managing large client relationships deep presales & engagement capabilities, foresight to identify business challenges on client side which can be addressed with technology solutions on the Oracle platform is a must.
If the profile is of your interest & you meet the desired pre-requisites, please share your update profile with me firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP along with the following details.
Total years of Experience:
Current CTC: Fixed? + Variable?
K P Karthick
+91-99806-66959 | +91-80-40221672