Looking for Good Analytics candidates
Responsibilities and Background
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine processes, requirements and standards
- Review schedules, engineering specifications, orders, and related information to obtain knowledge of methods, procedures, and activities
- Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production systems.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality and reliability objectives of the end product.
- Develop and implement plans and programs for facility modifications and revisions to operating methods
- Complete understanding in wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts in the Operations Research and advance analytics
- Independently determine and develop approach to solutions
- Provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
- Responsible for Architecting Analytical Solutions
- Leading Analytical / Technical teams through Analytical life cycle and project delivery
- Responsible for translating business requirements into Analytical/technical requirements
Competencies and Skill Sets
- Expert in either SAS, SPSS, Minitab and related Statistical tools required
- SAS Enterprise Minor preferred
- Proficiency in MS Project and MS Excel
- Should have strong Analytical and creative thinking.
- Experience in Leading Analytical Projects
- Business intelligence development experience - Ex on Cognos, Crystal Reports, Reporting Suite
Soft Skills -
- Working directly with customers
- Leading with and working with cross functional teams
- Minimum of 5 yrs of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics or other quantitative discipline
Please share CV at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org