Job Location: Chennai (Please send resume accordingly)
The company is a leading global business process outsourcing company with operations across Mumbai, Gurgaon, Chennai, Pune and various global locations.It offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services to global clients.
Designation - Actuarial Manager
Department - Actuarial
Reporting to - Manager Actuarial
Graduate or Postgraduate in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, Engineering or Econometrics. Statistical Analyst - Postgraduate in Mathematics, Statistics or Economics.
Experience - 5-6 years of experience within an actuarial team and a sound understanding of actuarial techniques and softwares.
Additional requirements -
- Member of IAI or IOA, minimum 4 CT Series exams.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent Working knowledge of MS-Office including VBA.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- May hold full or part MBA, CA or CFA.
- Working knowledge in PROPHET/MGALPHA/IGLOO.
- Ability to successful delivery of the process/projects.
- Analyze the data, assumptions, models & results and identify the trends.
- Carry out any ad-hoc work by interacting with internal & external customers.
- Review the process documents and update periodically.
- Capable of implementing continuous process improvements.
- Maintain the complete audit trails of the work completed.
- Ensure appropriate legislative and regulatory standards are met.
- Produce clear and accurate internal correspondence.
- Progress in professional qualifications.
- Ability to support smooth transition of new processes.
- Flexible to travel across the globe for new transition.
- Flexible to work in different time zone.
Compensation - Best in Industry
Please kindly note that only relevent work experience candidates are being sought. Please do not share the resume in case of no acturial experience.
Please mention your current notice period and CTC in response mail and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org