Requirement for an Actuarial Position
FinStream is a risk management consulting firm providing advisory on ALM, Market, Credit and Operational risk to financial institutions including. It also works with stock exchanges and brokers for various research, training and content development projects. The company is hiring for Actuarial positions who will work on some of the aforementioned projects.
The job would involve
1. High end consulting to insurance companies
2. Developing and implementing quantitative trading strategies
3. Training and building a team
We are looking for ambitious people who are interested in working in an entrepreneurial setup. It will be a Mumbai based role but may require travelling to client locations.
Skill sets desired in aspiring candidates include
1. Should have cleared atleast 5 Actuarial papers in India or equivalent outside India
2. A quantitative bent of mind and an ability to implement models using programs is necessary.
3. Knowledge of databases and programming languages like C, C++, C#, etc
4. Experience working with Prophet and other actuarial and statistical software will be an added advantage
Work Experience - 0-2 years
Salary Range – Salary would be function of background, knowledge and work experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org