Recruitment Team at Active Ai
Views:8516 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Active Ai - Technical Project Manger (6-10 yrs)
We are looking for a Leader who is passionate about Mobility, User Experience, FinTech. Someone who can push the boundaries, while leading, managing and motivating a team to execute the technology vision.
What will you do :
- Own the end to end delivery of projects that are defined as part of the program
- Own the client problem and work with the client and the engineering team throughout the project to ensure that the objectives are met
- Responsible for working with customer to define solution Active Intelligence www.active.ai
- Be the glue between customer and delivery team
- Communicate status and project details to project stakeholders
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure maximum participation Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals, and deliverables
- Team management
- Play pro-active role, owns the project and the problem and demonstrate technical capabilities and leadership qualities
What we are looking for :
- 6-10 years of experience with at least 4 years as a Team Lead and Developer and 2 years as a Project Manager
- Familiarity with J2EE, Android, IOS etc
- Familiarity with Consumer Banking and Payments Domain
- Must have executed at least one project on either Internet or Mobile Banking
- Experience in Agile Development methodologies and familiar with relevant tools like Jira Agile etc
- Experience in mobility development, testing, deployment & project management
- Exposure and knowledge of emerging technologies and trends in mobility
- Ability to work with vendor partners and execute mobile application development projects
- Proficient in creating project plans and tracking them to deliver results on time.
- Proficient in verbal communication skills including presentation to large audiences
- Ability to effectively present information to team members and management, customers and prospects.
- Excellent team building, people and management skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Must be self-starter, proactive and willing to learn and grow with the business.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate a hands-on approach, attention to detail and results orientation.
- Understand business requirements through interactions with domain experts, business sponsors etc.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents such as FRDs, TSDs and architecture documents.
- Knowledge and experience of working with mobility architecture frameworks
- Understand the technical architecture and functional flow of existing applications