Role: DGM- AP Operations
Reports to: GM- F&A Operations
- Manage F&A business focused on managing AP operations and have the ability to manage across towers viz – Order to Cash, Record to Report, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Managing multiple client engagements - Operations support for establishing processes, metrics identifications and reporting.
- Manage relationships with customers at the senior management level and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain robust tracking mechanism for key indicators of the operations to support decision-making.
- Responsible for tracking and driving all process parameters ‘critical to quality’ for process delivery.
- Assist management with career development activities for team members, team leaders and managers, including performance management, feedback and training.
- Ensure adequate guidance & training of team members to ensure process objectives & Customer requirements are met.
- Should have in-depth knowledge of managing F&A operations metrics - depth and width.
- Very high focus on implementation - essential for process delivery as per SLAs/ SOW.
- Ability to interact and manage multiple customers and handle escalations.
- Drive to continuously look for opportunities to improve metrics and the validation of the data.
- Any Post Graduate with 10+ years of experience into accounts payable from BPO only.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Willing to work in complete night shifts.
Harminder Pal Singh