Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our Client is a Global Investment Bank witnessing enormous growth in their Asia - Pac businesses. They are expanding their Finance COE in Gurgaon and looking for a Manager to come and join their Intercompany Recharges team for various entities.
Job Description - Reporting into the AVP for the business and handling a team of minimum 15 qualified professionals, your key responsibilities would be as follows:
- Handle Planning, Billing and Accounting for 10 + regional entities
- Monitor vendor management and AP process
- Identify opportunities for process re-engineering / improvement Analyze and interpret MI and ensure high degree of accuracy
- Ensure all audit and compliance requirements
- Client Management and resolution of customer queries
The Successful Candidate -
- You should be a Qualified Accountant/MBA/MCOM with atleast 6 + years of post qual experience.
- You must have excellent knowledge in Finance and Accounting, Billing, Invoicing and MI Reporting.
- You should have handled atleast teams of 10 people across your work experience.
What's on Offer - Excellent Opportunity to be a part of transitions and process improvements and therefore having end to end exposure to Finance Operations with team management.
To Apply - Click here to apply