Position Title - Manager
Function & Specialization - Accounting Advisory Services
Location - Mumbai
Qualification - CA/ CPA/ ACCA/ MBA Finance from Premium B-Schools
Experience - 4 to 8 years
Preference - From Consulting firms.
- A strong complete Personality.
- Strong Presentation & Communication skills.
- Good Analytical skills
- Ability to manage numerous deliverables in a timely & effective manner.
- An eye for details
- Creative, confident, professional with high levels of drive, ambition & enthusiasm.
An international consulting firm
- Support to clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards.
- Lead engagement teams on accounting advisory assignments.
- Manage the profitability of the engagements and location.
- Manage IFRS / US GAAP and other accounting engagements.
- Deliver GAAP convergence engagements involving planning, co-ordination and team management.
- Provide IFRS trainings to clients.
- Support transaction advisory teams in due diligence processes and identification of GAAP related matters.
- Independently handle practice initiatives.
- Experience working on transaction structuring and providing accounting advice on transactions
- Strong understanding of product pricing, valuation and experience in applying and advising on the application of hedge accounting
- Experience and skills required to deliver strong and impressive presentations internally and externally
- Up to date knowledge of regulations affecting in the Indian financial services industry
- Experience in all sectors and experience on IFRS, US GAAP, accounting advisory, training, audit, due diligence.
Respond to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at www.csplsearch.com