Major Account Manager :Telecom Domain
Located in India.
Exp 8-12 Years
Location : MUMBAI
Looking for candidates from following companies :
wipro datacraft tulip huwaei avaya tulip inflobox sify hcl ibm dimension vmware redhat tejas citrix ecm AGC capgemini extreme brocade pacnet netapp CTRLS Tikona Juniper Symantec genesys HP motricity Hewlett Hitachi hughes smartlink reliance tcs sasken unified spectranet SYNTEL INGRAM DLINK RADWARE REDINGTON ORANGE
Reports to Managing Director India
Company Info: NASDAQ-listed international organization and is leader in IT Infrastructure, Cloud, Networking, Security, Storage solution
This is a strategic sales position requiring an in-depth knowledge of how technology is used to enable business goals or overcome business challenges. Position requires strategic Thinking/planning coupled with tactical execution of identified business opportunities. Must be able to build and maintain relationships effectively and communicate at all levels.Responsible for managing all facets of the relationship with named or large key accounts (of significant strategic importance to the organization) covering Telecomnunication sector while ensuring revenue goals are being met. This is typically an individual contributor role,with a quota carrying role.
- Primary point-of-contact for major account/(s) regardless of accountís geographic location. Maintain contact with account at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Sell the organizationís products or services to and maintain relationships with existing national named accounts. Responsible for expanding and retaining named accounts while ensuring ongoing customer service.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying long-term and short-term business opportunities and pro-actively identifying and addressing competitive threats
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, presents to all levels of the organization, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision making processes and overcome objectives to closure.
- Responsible for significant key partner relationship management and development.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments and government regulations that effect target markets
- Must understand organizationís business needs, develop application of products and services and communicate how COMPANYís technical value added solutions will address those needs
- Research and develop lists of potential customers within an organization; regularly follow-up on leads and developing leads, and act to close deals
- Determine market strategies and goals for each product and service; understanding the strategies, goals and objectives of named accounts
- Assume a leadership role in coordinating account strategy and tactics for sales support team.
- Assume full responsibility for accurate sales forecasting by demonstrating in depth knowledge of sales cycles from initial contact through the procurement process.
- Develop and maintain detailed account profiles including organizational charts for all accounts to be reviewed by management on a quarterly basis
- Develop strategy for sustained management and success of business and coordinates resources to ensure goals are met
- Provide regular updates to senior sales and operations staff concerning account issues, financial status
- Meet and exceed sales quotas and revenue goals
- Displace competition
- Support in-country account teams to win business in local Operating Companies
- Partner with internal and external teams and channels to develop innovative technical solutions to maximize Company footprint and Customer dependant in account
- Support the ASEAN management team in special projects and strategic planning.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must also be fluent in local language as this role supports our local customers.
- Multiple language skills are a plus.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration engineering, or equivalent work
- At least 8 years of direct work experience in a relevant environment.
- Should be hands-on and be able to perform the function independently.
- Proven track record in a high growth company of medium size from the information Technology/networking industry, preferably in the Telecomnunication sector.
- Must have maturity in building organizational capability and sales growth whilst managing costs.
Some of the Employee Benefits Include:
- Employee Stock Purchasing Plan
- Casual Workplace
In case interested please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org