Account Manager Sales – GSI – Navi Mumbai, Gurgaon
The position shall be accountable for the delivery, management and performance of the sales operations in the assigned accounts/territory, including managing the long-term strategy and day-to-day operations in the accounts/territory. The position reports to the Regional Manager for the region in India).
Strategy for Account Management
1.Overall responsibility for strategic planning and development of the business in the assigned Accounts/territory.
2.Work closely with Presales and delivery teams to develop new opportunity & cater existing Customer’s requirement
3.Responsible for the execution for Order processing and timely payment collection
4.Directly accountable for profitability and growth of the assigned accounts in the territory
- Ensure growth of Business, in System Integration, in line with assigned budgets
- Oversee the long term sales growth and strategy in assigned Accounts along with new business development
- Develop new opportunities and sources of revenue generation in the assigned territory
- Develop focused Strategic Account Plans for named accounts
- End to end responsibility of managing sales deals and selling at the highest level
- Responsible for coordinating tender/business proposals and technical presentations as per customer requirements
- Consultative sales in the area of System Integration
- Improving market coverage, profitability, customer satisfaction
- Develop plans to build opportunities pipeline (to exceed 3 x order-to-go-target by mid-year)
Sales Achievement: Achieve delivery of committed sales targets through active participation in reviewing sales opportunities, in networking with potential customers' senior management members and in driving the closure of the deals.
- Prioritize sales opportunities and execution of delivery
- Manage overall sales process and set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management
- Leverage opportunities with key partners such as Avaya, Cisco , Nortel , Alcatel, Juniper etc. for locally developed solutions
- Leverage global solutions portfolio and relationships working with Pan global sales / business teams
1) Minimum 7 -10 years plus in direct sales with OEM or System Integration
2) Exposure to areas like Unified Communication, DATA and Voice networking, Security, Contact Center, Video Conferencing, etc
Equal Employment Opportunity
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, religion/belief, national origin, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Interested candidate please send updated cv at email@example.com