We require candidates who has experience in Progress 9+ version. Who is into development. This is a techno functional role. Please see the details below.
Exp: 4 to 8 Yrs
Location : Bangalore (only bangalore candidates must apply)
Edu : MBA Prefered
Salary band : 12 LPA can go a bit high for a good candidate
Interested candidates please send in your CVs to email@example.com
The progress 4GL engineer will be involved in all aspects of product / framework life cycle. Primary responsibility includes strong hands-on experience in coding and debugging Progress 4GL applications (version 9+). Understanding of Progress 4 GL dev environment, Progress suite of tools.
Requirement: This is an exciting position that requires:
- Understanding of Database design and ability to write complex SQL queries
- Key requirement is an ability to quickly learn and stay current with new technologies.
- Ability to work in a high-paced dynamic environment with broad level requirements, deadlines, pressures etc.
- Highly motivated, a Go-Getter who needs very little or no supervision.
- Must have experience with Version Control systems preferably SVN
- Need to have excellent team orientation skills. Good Communication Skills required.
- Prior product development experience is a plus
- Exposure to performance tuning & resolving production issues in previous engagements is a plus
- Exposure to working on high volume data driven applications will be a plus.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environments
- Familiarity with configuration management and build/release planning & management
- Exposure to unit testing/UI automation will be a plus
- Masters / Bachelor degree in Engineering from reputed colleges (preferably NIT / IIT) with First class.
- Requires 4-8 years commercial application development experience utilizing Progress(including Progress 4 GL, database, webspeed, Open Edge, WebServices, XML technologies) and Progress DB (including SQL, transactions, locks and triggers).
- Working knowledge of Application/Web Servers (including Apache/JBoss/Tomcat/WebLogic).
- Working knowledge of Linux/Solaris environment.
- Proven track record of successfully working in a team of experienced developers
You will love this job if you:
1. Enjoy working on complex systems and are passionate not only about building good software but also ensuring that it achieves its goals in operational reality.
2. Have an Intense passion for big, difficult problems.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org