SHRM HR Certification Learning Systems (1-30 yrs)
Upgrade your HR Knowledge and get Certified by SHRM
Upgrade your HR Knowledge and get Certified by SHRM
- FeeINR 48,510 (Become a Member)
- Work Experience1 - 30 Years
- Delivery MethodOnline
Earning your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential makes you a recognized expert and leader in the HR field and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, proving your high level of knowledge and skills.
The HR profession is no longer just about what you know-facts and figures-but rather how you effectively implement that knowledge in the workplace each and every day. SHRM certification provides you the opportunity to prove not only what you know but also how you can apply that knowledge on the job. SHRM certifications directly link to on-the-job scenarios and realistic work situations, making them the most relevant certifications available for HR professionals. Seventy-five percent of examinees say the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams are more job relevant than any other HR certification.Based on in-depth research focused on-and backed by-global employers and business leaders, the SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP credentials reflect what HR practitioners need to know to be leaders in their organizations and in the profession.
Choosing a Certification
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) - HR professionals who implement policies and strategies, serve as point of contact for staff and stakeholders, deliver HR services, and perform operational HR functions, should take the SHRM-CP exam.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) - HR professionals who develop strategies, lead the HR function, foster influence in the community, analyze performance metrics, and align HR strategies to organizational goals, should take the SHRM-SCP exam.
FOCUS ON YOU : SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP are your credentials, based on the current HR landscape. This Certification is 100% focused on the competencies and knowledge all HR professionals need to lead in today's business community.
UNIVERSAL SKILLS & RECOGNITION : SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) and SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) are based on a single, comprehensive SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge (SHRM BoCK) and are relevant worldwide, giving professionals the recognition and flexibility to use their knowledge, skills and competencies anywhere their career takes them.
COMPETENCY & KNOWLEDGE- BASED : SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP tests HR competencies as well as knowledge, and their application, to ensure the professional's ability to demonstrate what they know, and what they can do with their knowledge in the variety of situations they encounter.
DEVELOPED WITH EMPLOYERS IN MIND: SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP are based on in-depth research focused on and backed by global employers and business leaders. They reflect what HR practitioners need to know to be leaders in their organizations and in the profession.
EXPANDED ELIGIBILITY AND INCLUSIVITY : SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recognize diversity in the HR profession. The eligibility requirements minimize barriers to participation and reflect current HR roles. The exam windows provide accessibility and flexibility for all eligible professionals worldwide. In addition, the new exam is affordable, making certification attainable by more professionals.
Fees Structure (Inclusive of Books & Online learning Systems) -
- Fees for Members:INR 43,785
- Fees for Non-Members: INR 55,755
- Fees for Become a Member: INR 48,510
(Inclusive of one-year Membership)
SHRM CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (SHRM-CP)
- Less than a Bachelor's Degree: HR-Related Degree, 3 years in HR role OR Non-HR Degree, 4 years in HR role
- Bachelor's Degree: HR-Related Degree, 1 year in HR role OR Non-HR Degree, 2 years in HR role
- Master's Degree: HR-Related Degree, currently in HR role OR Non-HR Degree, 1 year in HR role
SHRM CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (SHRM-SCP)
- Less than a Bachelor's Degree: HR-Related Degree, 6 years in HR role OR Non-HR Degree, 7 years in HR role
- Bachelor's Degree: HR-Related Degree, 4 years in HR role OR Non-HR Degree, 5 years in HR role
- Master's Degree: HR-Related Degree, 3 years in HR role OR Non-HR Degree, 4 years in HR role
The following general eligibility criteria, listed below, also apply:
- Applicants must show that they have worked in an HR role for more than 1,000 hours within a calendar year, which equates to one year of experience.
- HR experience can be in an exempt or non-exempt capacity.
- HR experience may be classified directly, as working in an HR role, or indirectly, by consulting, educating, or educating or researching HR practices linked specifically to human resource management.
- SHRM membership is not required.
The SHRM Certification is based on the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge.
MODULE 1- HR COMPETENCIES
Leadership & Navigation, Ethical Practice, Business Acumen, Relationship Management, Consultation, Critical Evaluation, Global & Cultural Effectiveness, Communication
MODULE 2- PEOPLE
HR Strategic Planning, Talent Acquisition & Retention, Employee Engagement, Learning & Development, Total Rewards
MODULE 3- ORGANIZATION
Structure of the HR Function, Organizational Effectiveness & Development, Workforce Management, Employee Relations, Technology & Data
MODULE 4- WORKPLACE
HR in the Global Context, Diversity & Inclusion, Risk Management, Corporate Social Responsibility, Employment Law & Regulations (U.S. Only)
The SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP exams will include a combination of knowledge-oriented and competency-based questions.