KPMG - Finance for Non-Finance Executives (0-30 yrs)
2 Day Certified Programme by KPMG
2 Day Certified Programme by KPMG
- FeeINR 15,000 + Taxes
- Work Experience0 - 30 Years
- Duration2 Days
- Delivery MethodClassroom
About KPMG India
KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firm of KPMG International and was established in September 1993. Our professionals leverage the global network of firms, providing detailed knowledge of local laws, regulations, markets and competition. KPMG has offices across India in Delhi, Chandigarh,Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bengaluru, Kochi, Hyderabad and Kolkata.
Over 9,600 Indian and expatriate professionals, many of whom are internationally trained are part of the Firm.
KPMG in India is currently offering services to over 3,000 national and international clients in India across sectors. We strive to provide rapid, performance-based, industry-focused and technology-enabled services, which reflect a shared knowledge of global and local industries and our experience of the Indian business environment.
knowledge of finance becomes important as it exerts a unifying influence over processes that could help their respective companies meet their goals. The programme provides managers with an extensive working knowledge of critical financial principles in an easy to follow manner, so that the knowledge gained can help them take better decisions in their organisation.
This programme aims to meet the requirements of operating managers who would like to be well versed with the introductory nuances of finance in different functional areas. Deciphering financial jargon and developing the ability to see the business implications of numbers is a key outcome of this programme, which aims to:
- Enhance participants role as decision-makers and understand the implications of finance on corporate activities.
- Help them understand and analyse financial statements.
- Put them in a better position to discuss the relevant financial issues with finance managers in their organisation.
- Help them understand the impact of various decisions on the company's performance.
Pedagogy and programme highlights
- Designed with a mix of experience sharing, real life case discussions, besides lectures conducted in class.
- Provides practical insights and gives non specialists a swift appreciation of the fundamentals of finance and accounting, potentially leading to better retention of the gained knowledge.
- Participants shall be provided with a copy of the training material.
- Participants shall be awarded a certificate of participation from KPMG in India.
- Basics of financial accounting and understanding financial statements
1> Balance sheet
2> P&L account
3> Schedule III
4> Cash flow statements
5> Net Profit v/s Net Cash Flow
- Working capital management
- Cost information for decision making and budgeting
- Evaluation of investment projects
- Topics on regulation and compliance
- Question and answers session
Delhi : 8 to 9 September 2017
Mumbai :22 to 23 September 2017
Bangalore : 18 to 19 August 2017
Chennai : 15 to 16 September 2017
- This programme is designed for managers, senior managers, middle level executives in non-financial positions who need to improve their financial skills in order to make critical business decisions involving cost-savings, budgets, new projects, growth strategies etc.
- The programme is also appropriate for non-financial managers across different industries, both in the public and private sector.